dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

WRITINT UNIT 2


Hi Joan,
We’ve been on holiday here in the Bahamas for a week now and I’ve just met this girl, Laura. She’s absolutely gorgeous, but I’m not sure how I feel about her. I need your advice.
I met her on the beach and I invited her to go sailing with me. Both of us were having a real laugh and then Laura invited me to a café with his friends. When we were there, she basically ignored me and started flirting with an English boy. But when I said goodbye, she walked to the hotel where that I was staying and neither of us could stop talking. When we arrived next to my hotel, I almost kissed her.
I’ve been thinking about things a lot since then. I’ll probably see her later, but I’m not sure what to do if he asks me out. She seems very different when she’s with friends. What do you reckon?

Bernat

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada