dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

5.- Unit 6

UNIT 6: Spending my time…

My name is Bernat Díaz Sala and I’m student in Casa Nostra School in Banyoles. I’m interested in music and tennis. Some of my friends are into tennis too. The people who I spend most time with are my class mates, for example Pau, Gerard, Jordi, etc, but I spend time with other friends that they are in another school. The thing which I like best is going to a party all together.
I don’t think that the world is a bad place, although I think we could improve it if we shared things more with each other. There aren’t many things that make me angry, for example the people who throw the rubbish outside of the bin, but one thing that annoys me is when people are rude and ignorant.

As far as the future is concerned, it sometimes worries me that we won’t have peace, everybody is killing for food or for the things that the “rich people” wants to buy. I find it a bit frightening that there’s always a war somewhere in the world for stupid things, sometimes. I’m fairly optimistic about my own future though. In a few years time, I see myself travelling around the world with my music band, me the guitarist, or, working on a big multinational making some virtual games.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada