dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

3.- Writing unit 4:


Hi, Pepa
I’m just writing to check that everything’s OK for your visit.
I think you’ll like Barcelona. On Saturday morning we’re doing a bus tour with my parents because they really want to show you the city, we’ll be free in the afternoon, and so we’ll probably go shopping or visit the city. It’s up to you. I expect we’ll end up in one of the cafés in the shopping center, one of the best in the city.
On Sunday, we could get a bus or my car somewhere. There are some typical Catalan villages around here, like Girona, or L’Escala. There isn’t much to do in them, but they’re very pretty places, I’ll get some photos and you can have a look.
We’re going to meet you at the airport tomorrow, so can you remind me what time your plane lands?
Looking forward to seeing you.
Bernat


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada